Thursday, February 8, 2007

"I wanna be a skinny crack whore!"

My quote for the week. I am sure that it is easy to imagine why I am attached to that one right now. :) And just so you know, that is from the movie Jersey Girl.

So my rant for the week (hour)...

Men are illogical creatures.... no wait here is the tautology.

They say give the excuse they are hungry for not doing something... then they continue playing War Craft, PS2 or picking their toenails.

They say they are tired... read above.

They want it quiet in the car so that they may listen to the car noises... then they install an exhaust system that makes the 10yd radius around the car rattle and quake AND at the same time play some cacophony of random noise on the radio.

"Just a minute" equals either 20 minutes, a week from now or .... I'm tired.

"You are a bed hog" means I don't get to take up ALL the space on the bed.

And the current favorite. "I am not feeling well", "I am uncomfortable" or "I didn't sleep well (even though I snored ALL night, didn't make 4 trips to the bathroom and took all the blankets)".

When I am hungry, guess what I do??... yup.. EAT. Tired.. SLEEP. When I want it quiet... I don't turn on the TV or the radio or go for a ride in a noisy car.

Uhhuh...All sympathy has expired for the next two months... ALL of it. Which leads me back to the original favorite quote of the moment.

Let us analyze the quote...

"I wanna".... that means ME, not me and the little one I am cohabitating with or the illogical man stealing bed space.

"skinny"... means able to see my toes, put my pants while standing up, hell... WEAR normal pants, bra, shirt.....

"crack whore"... means have a beer, be irresponsible for a moment, have wild crazy sex, pee when I need to pee and not when my bladder gets massaged from the inside.

The full moon is March third and there is also a full lunar eclipse. Wanna make bets that the little one wants to see that??!! He is pretty low in there and a few other bodily changes are signaling that a change is coming. The appoinment yesterday went well. My blood pressure is still great, no weight gain again and I set up the next three appointments all at once, with the midwife saying that she might NOT be seeing me next in two weeks.

We shall see....

1 comment:

Kerensa said...

Ok... Ok... watched the movie again and I didn't quite get the quote correct. She really says "I anna be a coked-out whore"...but either way... you get the idea :)